S2S - initial idea

I have started to think of a concept for my short film, both Simon and Steve advised to write about what you know, what you have experienced or what you have heard or seen.

In my previous job on the way to work, i continued to see the same Old Man on a bench each morning when i would drive through Wouldham around 6:45; However, after a few months I saw the man less and eventually not at all. This sparked my idea for my initial story in which I can then develop from this. 

Title -  The Run 

Character 1 - Emily/Early 20's (Runner/Young Looking)

Character 2 - John/Late 50's (Flat Cap/Tweed Jacket)

Location - Bench in a field - Priestfields.

The Story
A young girl who is an inspiring runner, spots the same old man on her morning run each day. After assuming the old man is sweet and lonely, she leaves a scarf waiting on the bench as a nice gesture. The day after the old man is wearing the scarf and asks her to come over for a chat. After a one of chat they find out more about each other; However, a few days later the girl goes missing. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C - AS LIVE - ANALYSIS OF THE STRUCTURE, BRANDING, GRAPHICS AND PRESENTATION METHODS OF STUDIO PRODUCTION RELEVANT TO COMISSIONED PROJECT.

Documentary - CONTENT RESEARCH

Documentary - ANALYSIS OF AN OBSERVATIONAL DOCUMENTARY