UCA Summer Project

To introduce us to our course and each other, we were set a task of completing a 1-2 minute video 'all about me' over the summer.

I really enjoyed this project as it was a brilliant way of being able to introduce myself in a style of my choice. I decided to create my video with a voice over, this for me was the best way to be able to show visuals of what I was explaining without this being a video of just me in front of a camera talking.

If I was to do the project again, I would like to record the voice over on a Zoom mic, I feel this would of captured my voice directly and a lot clearer. I recorded the voice over on my phone as I did not have access to a Zoom; unfortunately this is the reason to why my voice over is not clear.

Here is my video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnh5OgiN8dU&feature=youtu.be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C - AS LIVE - ANALYSIS OF THE STRUCTURE, BRANDING, GRAPHICS AND PRESENTATION METHODS OF STUDIO PRODUCTION RELEVANT TO COMISSIONED PROJECT.

Documentary - CONTENT RESEARCH

Documentary - ANALYSIS OF AN OBSERVATIONAL DOCUMENTARY